This is a super easy, and super healthy dish. It will make a great vegetarian side to your meal!
With regards to the recipe, I have not added any masalas, so you can still taste the fresh mix of vegetables in each mouthful. There is no need to add water, since the cabbage will release some, and the steam is all you need to slow cook.
- Cabbage – 1 medium or large size – cut into thin pieces
- Green beans – 2 hand/fist fulls – wash, trim edges, and cut in small pieces
- Green peas – 2 cups
- Olive oil - 2 tbspn
- Salt- to taste
- Add oil to the cut cabbage in a cooking vessel
- Cover, and cook it at medium heat for atleast 15mins, stirring it often.
- Add the cut green beans, and the peas to the mixture. Let the whole mixture cook (15-20mins).