Chicken puffs is a great evening snack along with tea or coffee. Enjoy them with some tomato ketchup on the side.
1. Pepperidge Farms Puff Pastry sheets.
2. Chicken breasts -2, clean and cut in a large pieces
3. Onion -1 medium, cut into thin slices
4. Tomato - 1 medium, cut
5. Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tspn
6. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tspn
Coriander powder - 1tspn
Garam or Chicken masala - 2 tspn
Salt - to taste
7. Tomoto ketchup - 2 tbspn
- Thaw the pastry sheet as per instructions on the package.
- Take a vessel, add some water, 1/4 tspn turmeric powder, and cook the chicken pieces. You can also pressure cook the chicken pieces. Once it is done, break the chicken into smaller pieces with a wooden spoon.
- Heat little oil in a pan, and sauté the onion. Once they are caramelized, add the ginger-garlic paste, and remaining masala powders from ingredient list item 6.
- Add the chopped tomato pieces, and cook till water oozes out of them.
- Add the chicken pieces, and mix them all up.
- Add the ketchup, and cook them for a few more minutes. Turn off the heat, chicken filling for the puffs is done.
- Take one puff sheet, cut them into 3 parts, and each part into 3 pieces. Fill each portion with 1 tspn of chicken masala, and close the edges with a fork.
- Bake them at 400 F for 10-14 mins or till puffs are golden brown.