This recipe is quick to put together, and requires only a few ingredients.
It goes well with parotas or fried rice.
1) Chicken pieces boneless- 1/2 to 1kg
2) Onions-2-3 (cut into thin slices)
3)Garlic - 9-12 pods
4) Capsicum -2, cut into small pieces
5) Turmeric powder - 1/4 tspn
6)Chilly powder - 1tspn
7) Salt - 1 tsp (as per taste)
8)Dark Soya Sauce - 3-4 tbspn
9)Maida powder - 1 cup
10) Bengal Gram powder - 1/2 cup
11) Oil - 4 tbspn (or as required)
1)Initially make a mix of the Maida powder, Bengal gram powder with a little of salt, 1 tbspn of dark soya sauce with water , and 1/2 tspn chilly powder. Marinate the chicken in this and keep aside for about an hour.
2) Heat 2-3 tbspn of oil in a pan and fry the onions and garlic and capsicum pieces till they are slightly brown . Add turmeric and salt.
3) Fry the marinated chicken pieces till they are well cooked and keep aside till it cools.
4) Then mix the chicken pieces into the mixture of slightly brown onion capsicum mix and stir them for 10-15 minutes. Add 2-3 tbspn of soya sauce and 1/2 cup water.